Basic Image Widget
The Basic Image widget is a former version of the Image widget. You can use it to make your site more attractive for a visitor. You can find it in the Content section.
The following settings are available:
- Replace image (1): replace the image after adding the widget to the page
- Crop (2): crop images to a specific aspect ratio
- Caption (3): add a caption under/below the image
- SEO settings (4): add the ALT and Title tags. ALT describes the content of the image and shows it to the visitor when the image won't load for some reason. Title displays text information about the image when you mouse over it
- Zoom (5): zoom in and out images
In the left panel settings, you can replace the image, choose to add action on click, and set a class for the widget to edit the picture styles with third-party code on the Pro plan.
You can change the image size pulling the slider down under the image.