Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials
1. This Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials (hereinafter – the “Agreement”) is entered into between you (hereinafter also referred to as – the “Cardholder”) and uKit Group (Ucoz Media LLC.; hereinafter – the “Merchant”).
2. By clicking the “Pay” button, you express full consent to this Agreement and authorize the Merchant and its payment service provider to store your name, surname, card expiry date and PAN number (hereinafter – the Credentials on File (COF)) and to initiate transactions on your behalf (hereinafter – Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions) and/or to process transactions initiated by you (hereinafter – Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions), both by using the Credentials of File, as indicated below.
3. Special provisions of the Agreement:
3.1. Your Credentials will be used for: Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions.
3.2. Description of services: extension of the right to use the Service as a website builder to create personal websites for the period of 1 (one) month according to the subscription plan paid by the Cardholder. The detailed description of plans is available on this page.
3.3. Fixed date or interval of the Transaction: 3 (three) days before the expiration of the plan paid by the Cardholder.
3.4. Event that will prompt the Transaction: the payment day that happens 3 (three) days prior to the expiration of the plan paid by the Cardholder to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the Service.
4. The following details in relation to this Agreement shall be included in the transaction confirmation: card number, transaction amount, surcharges (if applicable), transaction currency, transaction date, authorisation code, the Merchant’s location.
5. You will be notified of any changes to the present Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective in relation to scheduled (with fixed, regular intervals) Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions, and 2 (two) business days before such changes become effective in relation to Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions which are unscheduled or in relation to Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions.
6. You agree to notify the Merchant of any changes in the Credentials on File at least 7 (seven) business days prior to the next Transaction date.
7. The Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation (or account verification) by your card issuer and receipt of your consent to this Agreement by the Merchant, and shall be valid until terminated by you or by the Merchant according to the Cancellation policy.
8. The Cancellation and refund policies of the Merchant: during the Guarantee Period, the Merchant guarantees a full refund to the Cardholder upon the Cardholder’s request. The refund request shall include a significant reason for the refund. All requests will be processed and resolved individually. In case of a refund, the funds are returned to the same bank card the payment was made from. Upon expiration of the Guarantee Period, a refund is not possible. The Cardholder shall not receive a refund if the Personal Website of the Cardholder has been blocked due to violations of the provisions of the Sublicense Agreement.
9. In case of any inquiries related to this Agreement, please contact email@example.com.